Friday, August 31, 2007


Dated 8-28-07

So here I am sitting in my Stress Management class waiting for the professor to enter. How ironic. I wonder if I am the most stressed out person in Stress Management. Maybe, maybe not. I was stressed when I woke up. I stressed about leaving my baby, traffic , time. I'm stressed about coming to Stress Management class! I stress and worry about EVERYTHING! Shall I disclose my crazy ways to the class. We will see how this first day goes. I really hope this class can help me because I am one very tired human being. I could be a spokesperson for stress.

Ha! Now my professor is late for the first day and I am stressing about that. Plus! We have to introduce ourselves. Aaaagh!! I'm having the fight-or-flight response and boy would I like to "flight".

No comments: