Monday, July 14, 2008

Slang I hate!!

I hate slang! I am oh so guilty of it at the same time too.

Here are a few that I hate:

"What's good?" --Ummmm WTF lol

"What 'is name is?" --Meaning oh I know his name but I can't think of it let me try to describe him...

"Holla" --I used to like this one but now it is just annoying

"lol"--I hate this...why do I feel compelled to use it in almost every sentence I write lol

"What's up?" The "how are you?" of my generation. I say this at the beginning of almost all my calls...why can't I just say how are you.

"like" --like I'm like trying to like describe something like and I can't like get through my like sentence...WOW I am glad that I pretty much got over that stage lol

"nigga" --Can we all just stop using this word and any form of it--I'm sure there are better words to call friends. Terrible word

I feel like I could go on and on so I will stop here "lol" Maybe someday I will stop slanging it.

No comments: