Monday, July 14, 2008

Friends



Okay I feel like I have found some insight into my friend deficit situation. For starters I feel like a bad person because I feel like friends are always there for me but I am not there for them. I feel like I am always just take take take. I don't like it but I just keep doing it.

Well, it occurred to me this evening that maybe this is because I feel like I have nothing to offer. How could I possibly give someone advice about anything? and how can I comfort someone when I don't even feel comforted? I can I try to cheer up another person that is down when all I want to do is cry with them.

I think my self-esteem is so low that I don't think I would make a good friend so I push people away and isolate myself. It is like a viscious cycle. I have to figure out what I have to offer as a human being. I will keep you all updated when I figure that one out lol

No comments: