Saturday, June 6, 2009

Made a new maxi dress




I made my 2nd maxi dress yesterday. This one only took me one evening so I am getting faster! YAY! I used the tutorial from here (Tutorial is on the right side of her page-THANKS MIMI!) again and this time I made a halter top bodice. I love how it turned out. It had a little blousiness where the skirt portion meets the bodice. This was unintended of course lol but I love the way it looks! I think it makes my waist look smaller. Anyway here are the pics. I haven't hemmed it yet so that is why its on the floor lol.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Very nice... I like how you made it a halter style. I've still got mine on the cutting table. One of these days...

Mandi said...

This is very nice... I'm wanting to start sewing and this is very inspiring!