Saturday, May 16, 2009

Some new pics and stuff





FINALLY got some batteries for the camera so here are a couple of pics. We took in about half of the goldfish we used for cycling our tank into the fish store today and brought three baby cory catfish home. We plan on getting about eight all together. Supposedly they will school if the group is big enough. They are so cute! I took these two pics of one of them. They are only about 1" long right now. I'm excited to finally be getting our permanent fish! The next pic is of a salad that I eat frequently. I am learning to make a few new dressings so hopefully I will find one I really like. I am kind of sick of my usual topping of cottage cheese and salsa. Next up is the long awaited pic of the latest shirt I finished. I don't really like it. While I loved the print on the fabric, I have decided that it was not the right print for this style. From far away I just look like a blob on the top half with no shape. Ehh, you live you learn right? I also included a video of Taison playing with our foster puppies outside. They loved each other. We took them back almost a week ago. It took me almost two hours to deep clean the room that we were keeping them in--and I had been mopping it every day! Needless to say we will be going back to fostering kittens instead of puppies. I do not know why it is sideways. It is not so on my computer. Sorry. Until we meet again bloggers!

No comments: