Friday, May 8, 2009

A quick update

Okay so it has been awhile...again. Here we go:

I finished that top I was working on. I took a couple pics but we, as always with a toddler in the house, have no batteries so when I get some I will put up the pic. I start school on Tuesday and I am excited and nervous. I get nervous about everything so this doesn't surprise me. I have gained 4% body fat...WHOA!!! WHAT?! I walked past a big window when I was outside the other day and I could no longer see any muscles in my arms and I thought to myself, "Houston, we have a problem." Soooooo, I already started working out again, what, like a week or two ago, but my diet was sucking. I still eat healthy but I was eating too much which equal--you guessed it--FAT GAIN. lol. So its back to lean proteins, good carbs, and healthy fats for me. I am kicking it down to 2000 calories a day and making sure I suck down 0.5-1 gallon of water a day. I am downing my second 24 oz. of the day as I type.
I just got in from a 40 minute run/walk and I had much insight about my attitude toward running and exercise in general while I was out there today. I planned on putting my feelings down here but now I don't feel like it. lol. Maybe later. Maybe never. Until next time bloggers!

No comments: