Wednesday, April 29, 2009

pets and plants




All about pets and plants today.
Rice went to get some Java Moss from Jolly's Reef Shack today. We have been waiting almost three weeks for this stuff...geesh! We looked at the bag and it looked like...well... like a big mass of moss. When we put it in the tank it looked like a giant wad of green hair. It is supposed to creep around and cover things as it grows--like a carpet of moss. So, we tied it to our driftwood and stuffed some in the sand. Hopefully it grows around our driftwood and creates a patch of carpet on one side of tank. For now, it is hideously ugly. lol. Rice also came home with another plant. He could not remember what it was called, "Silver something...", he said. So we have a mystery plant in the back corner of the tank. Supposedly it will get tall. I hope.
We got our first set of foster puppies today also. A girl and boy, France and Rome. They are six week old balls of puff. They are eating, pooping, peeing, sleeping machines. We only have them for two weeks so they won't be able to drive me to insane. They are already more well behaved than Rice's spawn of Satan chihuahua Rico. Ugh! I am yet to figure out how to position pictures in my posts the way I want them so I am just dumping them all over the post today. I"m over it! lol If anyone has any advice for me do tell. What did you do today?

No comments: