Thursday, March 4, 2010

The new robe is done


So here it is! I don't think that I posted a pic of the last one or did a pattern review on it so...

Pattern Description: Toddler's robe, belt, tops and pants: Unlined robe has hood, long sleeves and self belt; tops have VELCRO closure at shoulders and long sleeves; top B has ruffle as lower edge; pull-on pants has elastic waist; pants has ruffle at lower edge.

Pattern Sizing:Sizes 1-4; I made size 4 for my three year old.

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?Yes

Were the instructions easy to follow?Very easy

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?I love how quickly this goes together and it only has 5 pieces. It's not the prettiest on the inside but its unlined so that is just me being picky.

Fabric Used:US Air Force Fleece

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:No changes but I did accidentally cut both of these out upside down. Oops! I really need to stop cutting at night when my brain is frazzled.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?This is my second time sewing this. I sewed it in a size 1 originally but my little guy outgrew it. I am actually thinking about making the size 2 and 3 as well and then my new baby will be able to run through them when he becomes a toddler. I definitely recommend this pattern for an easy, quick toddler robe.

And here is the old one since I don't think I posted it here before. Yes, we are Gators fans here. :)

No comments: