Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Not sharing but sharing...

I don't feel like sharing with you today dammit! So quit asking! ;)

I'll only share the MV/song of the day because it was a big part of my day. I was told to watch this video/listen to this song a couple days ago but it looked like it was going to be a "conscious rap song" which I have to be in the mood for and was not. So I let it sit. I finally, and begrudgingly, sat down to watch the video today while eating and was completely and unexpectedly sucked in by the MV. Bravo!! I love when people use their music videos as an extension of the art where they end up enhancing the song. He killed it in so many ways down to the tiny details, even of the way he made the song and lyrics! Strong message delivered in a nice little pill that's easier to swallow. In the end, it did end up being a "conscious rap song" but he brought it in a fresh and different way and I'm always down for that. After that, I just couldn't help but dance to the song the rest of the day; in the car, at home, I held it in at the gym...barely. You get the picture. Now, that's enough! Goodbye!!

No comments: