Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm back I think

Well I have been MIA lately...to make a long story short I got really depressed, then started reading the Twilight Series, then just took some time away to hang out and soul search and all that jazz. I took some time off of sewing but I am back in the game now and I am working on a new tank right now. It's almost done so I will be taking some pics in a day or two I'm sure. We have been working on our ever-evolving fish tank. We are almost ready to start putting our tropical-permanent fish pets in!!!! I am excited about that. I can't wait to see the babies swimming around. I think I stated in a previous post that we would be going the live plant route this time. Well we picked up our first two bunches of hygrophila the other day. They are growing but we are definitely going to have to step our lighting game up if we want them to survive. The gold fish seem happy though and they have gotten HUGE! Here is a quick pic of what a planted tank can look like and I posted a video of our little guys swimming around in our tank...it looks so barren compared to the planted tank lol. Well, we will get there. I'm sure I will post pics as the tank progresses. I have been up to a lot of little things but I don't feel like rehashing everything from the last few weeks so we will just start new from here. I will see you soon bloggers.

No comments: