Wednesday, April 1, 2009

foster kittens, sewing, and baby?














I thought I would finally get some pics up of the three little kittens we are fostering. The first guy on the left is the little stud. He is the only boy in the group and definitely the biggest and most dominant...but he is a big softy and loves to be cradled like a baby. The kitten in the middle is the oddest marked cat I have ever seen. She was the worst off when we got them. I could feel all of her bones and she had fleas all over her. She is extremely cuddly and sweet. On the right we have the "scaredy" cat. It has taken almost all week for her to be able to come out of her hiding spots while we are in the room. Very sweet and shy.

On to sewing...I picked up this used book at my local used book store. There were so many it was hard to decide. Let me just say that I am about halfway through it and I LOVE IT!! It is full of pictures and gives easy to understand information...a great addition to my budding collection. We got paid!! So I will be going to the fabric store very soon. I have at least three projects lined up so stay tuned.





On a more personal note...Rice and I have decided to try for baby(monster) #2. Now that I am in the right frame of mind I hope it goes quickly. Think girl!
Is anyone else just feeling "blah" lately??

No comments: