Wednesday, February 13, 2019

All Bollywood

Well, its happened again. I've been hunting for a couple weeks for my February movie theater experience, feeling very blah again over my choices, waiting to see if there are any less blah ones that come out each new week to no avail. I got fed up and went over to the site that shows what Bollywood will be showing this Sunday and what did I find?!!?!?!?!?!! Ranveer Singh has another new movie? He was my January pick! How can he possibly have another new movie this month?! The guy's a workhorse!

So it looks like this one is something like the Hindi version of Eminem's movie, 8 Mile. Hmm, I thought. This could be really corny but Ranveer's never let me down so I believe I'll be watching the late showing of Gully Boy Sunday night. Here's the preview with a subtitles option.



While we're on the topic of Bollywood movies. I think my favorite Ranveer movie, Bajirao Mastani is due for a rewatch this year. "Witness the power and glory of one of India’s greatest empires and the epic love story of the warrior Peshwa Bajirao. (Eros Now)"



There are also a couple new ones coming down the pipeline that excite me. I'll leave those previews here so I can remember later. The first is Uri. I'm usually down for a good war story as long as its not World War I or World War II. I'm tired of those and like learning about other wars, wars I sometimes never even knew happened. Anyway, this one looks good to me!



The other is Manikarnika. Girl looks like she went through some stuff and then just got pissed! I see some tell tale signs of "crazy Bollywood movie magic" happening in this one where they occasionally do impossible things like run upward through the air but no matter. It still looks good to me!



That's it for now and I'm off to the gym! What movies are you excited to see? :)

No comments: