Saturday, February 20, 2010

more from Giada De Laurentiis' Everyday Pasta Cookbook

Three new recipes today...

-Bruschetta with Frisee, Prosciutto, and Mozzarella-These were another appetizer from the front of the cookbook. Basically they were like little sandwiches but YUM!! They were drizzled with a Red Wine Vinaigrette, my first, that was also from the cookbook. It was delicious and I ended up using some on a salad I ate later. Lastly, I made Creamy Orzo and oh man it was good. It was also very satisfying to sit and watch my three year old eat tomatoes, onions, and peas(all contained within this dish) and love it. This is once again not my photo but it is what I made. Try this, you will love it!









Well, contrary to how this post may sound right now I am actually drowning in depression right now as always and don't have any more in me to just fake so I am gonna bow out of here for tonight and head into the land of music. 'Night...

No comments: