Saturday, July 21, 2018

Sleepy post

Greetings! I'm working today and have run into some fascinating photography books! Yes, I'll be bringing them home for further perusal just as soon as I find some more room in my purse...and of course I will share them here when I do.

I wore red lipstick all day the other day so another bucket list item bites the dust. Honestly, half way through I realized this shouldn't really be on the list because it's not that scary anymore.

Hmm, what else...

  • I painted the dining room the other day. Debating on doing part of the living room this weekend or not. 
  • I've been to Lowe's twice now looking for mailbox posts with no luck and will try a new store next week.
  • The last student loan of my Bachelor's degree got paid off today; one of the 2018 goals I set and can now mark off. Feels good!
  • I can now do two pullups at a time...sometimes. This was also a goal for 2018 but I'm not ready to mark it off just yet. Maybe when I can do more in a row.
I think that's all for now. I feel so sleepy all the time and at the same time I'm getting more and more restless. I'd like to disappear and do something fun and spontaneous. I've been looking for opportunities but if I can't find one, I'll be making one!

Gonna read a take a cat nap. I'm out!

No comments: