Friday, January 29, 2010

funny fish

Well, another dream last night but I don't feel like rehashing it all out this morning. I will say that it was it was comical, I was rebellious and it seemed to be centered around me having zero respect for my mother.

On another note, there are three fish our tank that are in the middle of some breeding war. I watch them during the day sometimes and it is becoming quite hilarious. There are two males and one female. Both of the males have spent countless hours building these elaborate nests and trying to seduce the female to come and lay her eggs but she wants nothing to do with either of them. This morning I saw that they were stealing from each others nests! I mean that is LOW! It makes them really mad too. I imagine them running away with leaves in their mouths screaming, "Take that fucker!"

No comments: