Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm a whore!

So last night I worked in a whore house...in my dream. This was one of those dreams that felt like it lasted all night too so a lot happened. The greatest part about working at the whore house last night was that I didn't have to "whore" at all because I was still pregnant by hubby's baby in my dream. Don't ask me who the idiot was who hired a married pregnant woman, but I digress.
This was...the whore house of my dreams, literally. Even though I was pregnant, I was beautiful pregnant. (HA!) I felt so pretty that I totally felt confident walking around naked with the other girls in our living quarters. We had regular grooming provided for us including waxing, manis, pedis, etc. One of my friends worked there with me and the rest of the girls and guys were not only highly educated but were very friendly and provided great lengthy stimulating conversation.
We were expected to work out most days and were provided with an AMAZING gym. I was giddy at the the thought even though I was prego and couldn't do much.
Well, it is slipping away, so I will be quick here...naked group therapy was not only hilarious but very refreshing. I stealthily decided that I would work there until they deemed me able to "whore" again and then I would quit. Oops :)
After I woke I told hubby about my dream and he told me that he had dreamed that I was cheating on him right next to him in the bed. What a coincidence! I assured him all was well and that even though I WAS working in a whore house I was being as pure as fresh snow.

What did you dream about last night?

No comments: