Sunday, January 3, 2010

I feel sick...

Wow. Just wow. I see one status message on facebook from someone in my past pertaining to a car tragedy I was involved in with three other people and my emotional juices started flowing. Hard. I can't even type fast enough to get down all that I am feeling because they are running around in there too fast. I am sure the hormonal imbalances of being pregnant don't help. I don't know if I am comforted or distressed that there are at least a small handful of people, three of us for sure, that will carry this one group of horrible memories, each through our own eyes, for the rest of our lives. I'm feeling nauseated so I will leave you with this.

Wear your goddamn seat belt and don't fuck around with automobiles. One bad decision can change your life and many others.

No comments: