Thursday, April 19, 2018

Cleaning today!

Its beautiful out today!! I've opened all the windows and the back door, the birds are singing, there's a breeze blowing through the house, and my sidekick (see below) is playing in the back yard. Ahhhh :)
Here's the sidekick camping out with the kids and I in the backyard one summer night a couple years ago. I may sometimes question who does and does not love me but I NEVER doubt that this dog loves me 100%.

Moving on! I'll be playing domestic goddess/nerd today. Its my day off of work so I'm cleaning the entire house, cooking up a bunch of food, and I've loaded up Witcher 3 to play during breaks. As I walked past my kid's bathroom this morning a slight waft of urine smell hit me in the face. Ewwww!!! How?!!! I really don't understand what happens in a little boy's bathroom. Anyway, I'm going in like this with my cleaning supplies. Hope that I make it out alive. ;)
Halfway through my mystery book and its just as ridiculous and horrible as I predicted so far but its a little like a bad flick on the sci-fi channel. Sometimes they're just so bad that you can't stop watching!

Off to clean!!!
Song of the day today is some Kpop

No comments: