Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Bang, Bang...bucket list

Greeting netizens! I've been sitting here for five minutes trying to get things out of me into this blog post but they're not coming. Feelings are challenging sometimes so I'll just write what I've been up to and hopefully they'll come out that way. :)

I got a new job, and a better one at that, so I rewarded myself with a new PS4!! I've never owned my own game console before and it'll be guarded with my life just like everything else I consider "mine".Lol. I dove headfirst in Witcher 3 for my first game and its just what I was looking for. All good things there!
Four of the caterpillars in my butterfly kit have emerged as butterflies as of today. I released two yesterday, one today, and got to witness two fly away. That was an amazing feeling. One of the four came out with deformed wings and died a while later. The fifth and final caterpillar made a cocoon that didn't look right from the start. It turned black and I'm pretty sure its a dud. Therefore, the butterfly adventure has come to an end. Great experience. Marking it off the list.

Also on the bucket list was to give blood for the first time. An opportunity fell into my lap the other day and I took it. I set up an appointment right away, went in the next day, and got a free t-shirt out of the deal. I absolutely HATE needles but I love free t-shirts! I'm not sure its something I ever want to do again, even though I had a great experience, but I can now say I did it at least once!

Finally, I recently went on an adventure with the fam to the Alligator Farm. That was a pretty good day and we saw a lot of this...lol
That's it for now but I'll leave you with another ridiculous tune. Audio Bully's remix of Nancy Sinatra's Shot You Down unexpectedly came through my Pandora this morning in the gym. Never heard it before but it spent the rest of the day with me on repeat. I have no idea why!

No comments: