Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's done! New Look 6780 pattern review


Pattern Description: Four basic stretch knit tops-I made View C.

Pattern Sizing:A 6-16 (I made a 12)

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?Yes!

Were the instructions easy to follow?Yes very

What d
id you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I liked how easy this was to put together even for me as a beginner. A great top and a sewing confidence booster. No dislikes

Fabric Used: Cotton blend stretch knit from Joann's-60%cotton, 40% polyester

Pattern Alterations or any design changes you made:Well, I made two of these actually. The first one I lengthened 4 inches to accommodate for my height(a rookie mistake) and ended up with a great little beach cover up as it was too long. The second one I made exactly as the pattern said.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? I will definitely be sewing the other tops on this pattern and I totally recommend this pattern!

Conclusion: Love this top and it was super easy! Get this one!!








No comments: