Thursday, March 5, 2009

A great day and a new book!

Great day! Got up at 7am for once and got a lot of cleaning done early. Finally paid off the last of our medical bills today and got almost all of Rice's stuff paid off. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest! We are one step closer to home ownership! Exciting!! I went to one of my favorite little places today, Chamblin's Bookmine (a huge used book store), armed with my gift card and picked up this book. I was having a hard time picking fabric for my sewing projects due to my ignorance on the subject so I am excited to have this as a reference. It was beautiful today and we all played outside for about an hour before conking out for an awesome four hour nap. Got up and made turkey burgers with fettuccine alfredo and broccoli, worked out, and now I am watching Cars for the 193rd time!

No comments: