Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is our first anniversary!! We almost forgot lol. We have been together going on six years now so its not a monumental day or anything. Then again I guess it is so...kudos us. I got my hair cut this morning which always makes me feel brand new and it was great to have the alone time. Rice and Taison went to "Grandma's" house while I was getting my hair cut so I had some extra time at the mall to do some RTW snoop shopping. Basically I pick out lots of different clothes from the new season stuff and try it on, making note of what looks good on me and what fabrics I like. I also browsed through shoes and there are SOOO many that I want for spring/summer. I just have to be patient and try to budget a couple in. After we all got home Taison and Rice took a nap and I got to do some research on some different fabrics I want for my next project and I ordered the Simplicity 2638 pattern. When Taison got up we went outside and played in the kitty pool for about an hour, came in, ate, and headed to the gym on base to shoot hoops. It was a blast and Taison loved it. We will definitely be doing this again. I love that he is getting older and we can do so much more with him. I have learned that I am SOOOOO not a baby-type person. Now we are home and hanging out. I think hubby and I are going to watch a movie together tonight after Taison goes to bed. I am looking forward to that. It was another great day.

No comments: