Sunday, March 8, 2009

Breakfast, ramblings, and Taison's thoughts...

I woke up this morning at about 11am and made breakfast. I took a picture so I could share a pretty common breakfast of mine with you all (people ask me what I eat a lot). This breakfast includes: 4-5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 whole wheat wrap, 1 oz cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons salsa, green onion, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1/2 cup frozen strawberries or blueberries, 1 tablespoon honey, cinnamon to taste. I am really full immediately following this but it doesn't take long before I am bursting with energy to start my day. Oh yes and I try to drink 16 oz of cold water between waking up and finishing my breakfast(this doesn't always happen lol).
On to the rest of the morning. I am loving this weather!! I got to hang out with Taison by the kitty pool again today and I have my first official sunburn of '09. Our fish tank finally finished cycling so we are ready to start building the habitat and putting our fish in. I have no idea what to do with the rest of the goldfish that are in there now though. I don't want to kill them and I don't really want them to get eaten. Maybe we can donate them back to the fish store. Rice found all the 2008 pictures that I thought he has lost. I was soooo relieved. I can't sew anything right now because I spent my play money on getting my hair cut. Once we get paid again I should be able to get some more fabric. Recession ya know?! Rice and Taison took a nap together and I did the abs portion of the Tracy Anderson Post Pregnancy Workout DVD I won from fitbottomed girls. I think it is about 30 minutes straight of abs and core work and its killer. Then I did an hour of much needed stretching with the P90x stretch. I have been bulking for a month so I am taking this week off to do cardio, tons of stretching and some core work. After my men woke up Rice went to play ball and Taison and I hit up the playground for a little while. I made homemade pizza tonight--Rice's was pepperoni and cheese and ours was ground turkey breast, onions, tomatoes, and cheese. It turned out pretty good but I am still trying to find the right crust recipe. If anyone knows a good one let me know!
Up for tonight is a little cardio, somewhere between 10 and 30 minutes. I found an old martial arts inspired cardio DVD I might check out. It looks like it will make me laugh because I am very uncoordinated and I will basically just be throwing my arms and legs around. I hope I don't hurt anyone! Other than that its just hanging out with the fam, watching the boob tube, and surfing the net until bedtime. Have a great night!! I will leave you with this...