Monday, February 16, 2009

Blah day...

Went to Joann's today and got the stuff for my final skirt. I'm so nervous I am going to mess it up I avoided it all day.
Rice and I cooked all evening. He starts the P90X program in the morning and we had to cook up a lot of the meals he will be eating all week. I am so proud of him...mush mush. He is going to be blogging about his experience here so check it out if you are interested in getting the "Average Joe's" perspective of the program!
We have had two goldfish casualties so far. One died in the bag before we got them in the tank yesterday and today there was a freak accident involving the intake valve on the filter. The poor little guy just couldn't get away from the suction I guess. So we are down to 18 goldfish now. I tested for ammonia today and it was at .25 so it is rising. YAY! Cycling has officially begun. I will be keeping a record of this sort of thing here so I know where we are at.
It was kind of a blah day...
This is the first image that came up when I googled "blah". I think it is a pretty good representation. Good night.

No comments: