Thursday, February 12, 2009

Randomness

Hmmmm, I barely remember the last couple of days. I barely slept for three days in a row due to insomnia. It was terrible but I was able to take a four hour nap today and I feel better now. I hope I am able to sleep tonight.
My Mass XXX weight gainer seems to be working so far as I have been able to get in three hardcore workouts over the last three days--that I know burned a ton of calories-- and I don't seem to be losing any more weight.
I got a new pattern today for different skirts. It looks like it will be even easier than my first pattern so I am excited. I am going to be making a denim pencil skirt. I have never had a pencil skirt but have always wanted one and I have been told that every woman should have at least one soooooooo I'm going to make one! I decided to do a practice run first however on this 100% cotton plaid clearance fabric that I got for $2.00 to practice matching up prints/patterns (for future fabrics), and adjusting the fit if needed before I go drop money on the denim fabric.












I get to learn how to do darts and fusible interfacing on this pattern so I am pretty excited.
My brother Branch introduced me to a Firefox add-on called Stumble! a few weeks ago that enables you to effortlessly "stumble" around the web, landing on random pages linked to your interests. I love it!! I have seen some of the weirdest and coolest things since I became a stumbler. I stumbled onto this website almost immediately and have continued to go back since. It is a website for a band called The Cook Trio and showcases a play-list of what they call "Gypsy Jazz". I would never have guessed that I would get into this type of music but Taison and I love it and we have danced around our living room to this numerous times so far. Check it out!
Well I guess that is enough of my randomness for today. What random things have you been up to lately?

No comments: