Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A day in the life of Aberiah

We got a free sample of this cereal in the mail this morning and I gobbled it up. I was so glad it came because I was thinking I couldn't handle another consecutive day of oatmeal with blueberries! It was pretty good and the only bad thing I can say about it was that every few bites I hit something yucky. It had nuts in it so I am guessing maybe there were some rancid nuts in there. The expiration date was March '09 so I have no idea how fresh it was. Definately check it out though even if it is just for something different.





Got ready some time this morning and went to Joann's with Taison. Got the fabric and notions for my dress. There were literally only nine different colors of the fabric I wanted and they were all plain so I just had to go with it. I do like the colors I got though...hopefully they look good as a dress! When we got home Taison and I went for a walk and hit up the playground for a few minutes. It was WAY too cold though so we came back inside. While Taison was taking his nap I worked on getting my fabric ready: preshrinking, truing, ironing. Stay tuned for the next step on that.













After Taison woke up I decided to get my workout on. I chose one out of an old Oxygen magazine I had, put on a great hip-hop playlist on YouTube, and got to sweating!












Taison did it with me for a little while but got bored so I had to turn on some Barney for him while I finished dying! It was intense and was super hard for my butt muscles. They need all the work they can get so I was pretty excited about that. This is us after the workout in the kitchen making our protein shake--YUM!


















Rice is home now and I am making some whole wheat bread. It has been a great day! How was your day? What is a day in your life like??