Friday, February 20, 2009

In the works...

Fish tank is in a lull. The ammonia level has been stuck at 1.00 for 3 days now and we lose an average of 3 fish a day.
I finished my denim pencil skirt last night. I will be writing a review of the pattern complete with pics here and I will post my review here as well so stay tuned for that. I am currently working on recycling some of last summers Bermuda shorts that are too big into a shorter version that fits. I am taking pics as I go so I will post more on that when I finish. I have two other pairs of Bermuda shorts that I might make into casual skirts. I ordered this pattern for the View A purse and this pattern for the View B and C shirts today. This will be my first time making a purse, tops, and working with knit fabric. Wish me luck!
Rice and I went on a lunch date today at Okinawa Japanese Grill and Sushi Bar. It was our first time eating Japanese. We sat at a group table where the chef prepared our meal in front of us and we both tried sushi for the first time. I loved it! I had a blast and it was refreshing to go out just as a couple and not as "Mommy" and "Daddy".
I received my free giveaway Tracy Anderson Post-Pregnancy Workout DVD in the mail today from my favorite blog Fit Bottomed Girls. Even though it is a post-pregnancy workout I am excited to try it out and see what it is all about. I just watched Rice do his P90X workout--I am SOOO proud of him-- and now it is my turn to workout so...catch ya lata!

1 comment:

Branch Gordon said...

Congrats on liking sushi. I still can't hang.

I do like those Japanese grills though. They are fun!