Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Domestic duties...

I just got back from dropping my truck off at the Autoport and walking back home. I thought it was 1-1.5 miles but it turns out that its 2.5 miles! It ended up being a beautiful 45-60 min brisk walk. My ears got cold though and that dampened my spirits a bit. I think I may even walk back to pick it up in the morning. It really puts in perspective what a sedentary society we live. Even though I work out I cannot imagine living in a world where I had to walk everywhere instead of drive. Luckily I have the option!
I have domestic duties to do today--make bread, do all the laundry, clean the house, clean the fish tank, blah blah blah. I just hope my patterns come in the mail. I hope to pick out what fabric I want for them today too.
I watched Bankok Dangerous last night with Nicholas Cage and it was "eehh", not great but not bad either. I also caught up on The Biggest Loser. I love it! I can't stop wondering though how the pregnant host of the show, Allison, is not boohoo bawling at LEAST during every elimation. I mean everybody is crying and I know when I was pregnant I would cry during TV commercials! Maybe she does cry but they clean her up during takes or something. Anyone else's take on this? Okay well I'm off to start my day officially.

No comments: