Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Got up and made a huge breakfast of banana pancakes, sausage and orange juice. Then we went out to gather all of the materials to get our 75 gallon tank set up again (we decided a couple weeks ago that this would be our gift to each other).We are using sand as our substrate this time around and it is so pretty already. I can't wait to get some new decorations. We have to cycle the tank from scratch this time so it will be about a month before we get our big fish. We put 20 goldfish in there to poop the place up so we can get the good bacteria started. I hope that none die but that is highly unlikely!

I finished my "practice" pencil skirt today. It took me FOREVER to get the right length for the hem and I had to do a slight alteration on the front darts--my first alteration ever!! It's definitely not perfect but I think it will totally be wearable. I'm going to get the denim fabric tomorrow for the "official" skirt. I will post a pic when I finish that.






After that I worked out, ate dinner, and took a bath. I am SOOOOO ready for bed! I had a great Valentine's Day. How was yours?

No comments: