Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My weight gain goal continues...

On another note I am super excited about my new weight gainer. I got my body fat % taken the other day through the Navy and it was 15.4%. It is in the same category as guy having between 5 and 8%. If I get below 15% I am in the risky zone where health problems can start. Bottom line is even though I have been trying for months, I am not consistently getting enough calories everyday to support working out, breastfeeding, and having a SUPER high metabolism. So I broke down and got the weight gainer to supplement my diet. All I have to do now is eat about 2000 calories a day and the weight gainer shakes will give me the extra I need to get to 3000 (which is about what I seem to need right now) without feeling like my stomach is going to blow up or feeling like I am going to hurl if I look at any more food. I was beyond getting worried about my health as I was slowly starving and I was seriously starting to get some body image issues from being so skinny. I worked out hardcore today and I will now be able to get back in the swing of things so hopefully I can put on about 10lbs by this summer. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Fit Bottomed Girls said...

Hi Aberiah! Just wanted to let you know that you won our Tracy Anderson Post-Pregnancy Workout DVD giveaway: http://fitbottomedgirls.blogspot.com/2009/02/youre-all-winners.html. Hooray! Send us your address at contact@fitbottomedgirls.com and we'll get it in the mail for you soon!