Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BOOOOOOOORing...

I am so excited to report that the tank has entered its second stage of cycling. The ammonia levels were 0.0 today so that means that the new bacteria is converting the ammonia into nitrite and sure enough the nitrite levels have risen to 0.5. Wow do I ever sound like a nerd!
I'm taking my truck in to get fixed early tomorrow morning and I may walk the 1-1.5 miles back to our house. It sounds peaceful and practical, for if I do it at a brisk pace I may be able to get in about 30 minutes of cardio. I hate paying the money to get my old clunker fixed but I am going crazy just sitting in the house with my little monster so I will do what I have to do and I am thankful that we have the money to do it.
I started two photo albums last night--one for me and one for Rice--that contain pics of our lives before we met. They have spaces next to each photo to write something and I think it will be cool to look back on the stories of the pics. We also have a ton of pics of us together before we had Taison so I think I might make that into an album too. Our kid(s) can see someday that we did actually have a life before them!
Well Taison is up from his nap now so I am leaving. If I have anything else to say I will make another post tonight. BYE!!

No comments: