Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's done! It's done!!

I finally finished my dress and I actually think it might be wearable...YAY!! The only sucky thing about it is that I got a white zipper for it and it shows up REALLY bad so I might have to wear a little jacket over it if I go out and it is not the most figure flattering but it is SOOOOO comfy and the fabric is 100% cotton batiste so its going to be great for staying cool this summer. I learned so much stuff and I cannot wait to start on my next project which I think is going to either be a spring/summer top, a purse, or some lingerie. Okay now I am going to put on my lovely modeling shots. * HA! *

Had to start with the boring old full frontal lol

Somehow the fabric got stuck on my butt and it is making the zipper seem crooked but its not. It is SUPER noticeable though being WHITE. I'm such a tard.


And now I get a little saucier!! lol


Project #1 completed for $25. Stay tuned for more.

No comments: